RS232/RS422/RS485 (NETWORK SERIAL SERVERS)
ES-W-3008-RM WLAN is an industrial-strength network-based serial device server for connecting eight RS232/422/485 device directly to a network running TCP/IP. This network may be wireless based on IEEE 802.11b/g or wired via 10/100Mbps Ethernet.
ES-W-3008-RM WLAN provides completely secured communication for configuration and data transfer to the attached serial device.
In addition to allowing serial devices to get networked, any host (PC Server or Workstation) without network access can also access remote serial device by adding one of our EtherNet Serial server devices to the existing serial port. ES-W-3008-RM WLAN can be configured over Driver Panels, WEB Browser, serial Port, Telnet, SNMP and serves as a transparent serial channel without platform and distance limitation.
ES-W-3008-RM WLAN is supplied complete with antenna and power cable.
- Controls 8 RS232/422/485 device located virtually anywhere (via WLAN, Ethernet or Internet)
- Secure encryption on Ethernet and WLAN
- WLAN Interface IEEE 802.11b/g 54Mb/s
- Lan interface 10BaseT/100BaseTx Ethernet
- Driver automatically finds other Serial Server devices in the network
- Configuration over Driver Panels, serial Port, Telnet, WEB Browser, SNMP
- High performance serial port supports baud rates of up to 1.843 Mbps (RS422/ RS485) and 921.2 Kbps (RS232)
- Automatic mode switching between Driver and Raw Mode
- Supports TCP/IP, UDP, Telnet, DHCP, ICMP, HTTP, SNMP V1/2c/3, DNS
- Supports ART (Automatic Receive Transmit control) · RS232/422/485 interface selectable by Switches and Software
- Complete with antenna and power cable