RS232/RS422/RS485 (NETWORK SERIAL SERVERS)
The ES-W-3008-RM WLAN is a network-based serial device server for connecting eight RS232/422/485 devices directly to a network running TCP/IP. This network may be wireless based on IEEE 802.11b/g or wired via 10/100Mbps Ethernet.
Each port can be individually switched to RS232, RS485 or RS422 mode.
The ES-W-3008-RM WLAN comes in a robust metal enclosure with internal mains power supply which is also rack-mountable. It has Tx/Rx LEDs per port for easy diagnostics. It is supplied complete with antenna and power cable.
- Controls 8 RS232/422/485 device located virtually anywhere (via WLAN, Ethernet or Internet)
- Secure encryption on Ethernet and WLAN
- WLAN Interface IEEE 802.11b/g 54Mb/s
- Lan interface 10BaseT/100BaseTx Ethernet
- Driver automatically finds other Serial Server devices in the network
- Configuration over Driver Panels, serial Port, Telnet, WEB Browser, SNMP
- High performance serial port supports baud rates of up to 1.843 Mbps (RS422/ RS485) and 921.2 Kbps (RS232)
- Automatic mode switching between Driver and Raw Mode
- Supports TCP/IP, UDP, Telnet, DHCP, ICMP, HTTP, SNMP V1/2c/3, DNS
- Supports ART (Automatic Receive Transmit control)
- RS232/422/485 interface selectable by Switches and Software
- Complete with antenna and power cable