USB to RS422 adapters (FULL SPEED)
Our USB2-F-6001 Full-Speed USB to RS422 adapters make it quick and simple to connect RS422 devices to a USB port on your computer. They use the FT232R chipset from FTDI along with an RS422 line driver/receiver.
The units come in a compact, attractive, and hard-wearing plastic enclosure with a variety of mounting options, and Power/Transmit/Receive indication LEDs. They use a standard USB type-B connector (USB Type A to USB Type B cable supplied).
RS422 is popular for a wide range of control and monitoring and industrial applications. However, most computers don’t have built-in RS422 ports or even slots on the back to add RS422 cards. Connecting via USB offers compatibility across a huge range of computers as well as easier setup.
- Based on the renowned FTDI FT232R USB-Serial chipset and drivers
- Compact and robust plastic enclosure
- Microsoft Windows® WHQL-certified, macOS, Linux and Windows CE device drivers
- RS422 port can appear as a Virtual Com Port allowing easy use with existing application programs
- RS422 port can also be accessed using the FTDI D2xx DLL functions
- RS422 via DB-9 Male connector at up to 3MBaud
- DB-9 RS422 signals: TxD+, TxD-, RxD+, RxD-, RTS+, RTS-, CTS+, CTS-, GND
- Automatic Hardware (RTS / CTS) and software (X-on/X-off) flow control
- Transmit and Receive LED indicators help to confirm operation and assist in troubleshooting
- USB 2.0 Full-Speed (compatible with all USB ports including USB3)
- Powered from the USB port (USB Type B connector)
- Supplied with a USB A-B cable for connection to the computer
- Desktop or Wall-Mount (via supplied brackets)
- -40°C to +85°C extended operating temperature range
- CE / FCC approved
|USB2-F-6001 Full-Speed USB to 1-Port RS422 Adapter
|Quick Start Guide
|Drivers Installation Guide