USB to RS232 Adapters (FULL SPEED)
<< Special Promotion>>
Purchase 1 pc of Duoette Get 1 pc of USB A to Micro B Cable (1M) FREE*
* Valid for purchase before 28 Feb 2022.
Our USB to RS232 adapters make it easy to connect RS232 devices to a USB port on your computer. They allow you to add additional RS232 ports to your computer or to use RS232 devices on newer computers which don’t have RS232 ports. The adapters are easy to install and are supported by drivers on a range of operating systems.
- Based on the renowned FTDI USB-serial chipsets and drivers
- Microsoft Windows® WHQL-certified, macOS, Linux and Windows CE device drivers
- Each RS232 port appears as a Virtual Com Port allowing easy use with existing application programs
- Compact and robust design in a variety of enclosure styles
- Transmit and Receive LED indicators help to confirm operation and assist in troubleshooting
- Available in 1, 2 and 8-port versions
- Powered from the USB port, no external power needed
- USB 2.0 Full Speed (compatible with all USB ports including USB3)
- -40°C to +85°C extended operating temperature range
- Automatic Hardware (RTS / CTS) and software (X-on/X-off) flow control
- Multi-port units create a separate COM port for each RS232 port with separate settings (such as baud rate and flow control) per port
- CE / FCC approved
- For Duoette, it does not include cables. Available cables are Micro-B to Type A and Micro-B to Type C. Cables : MB-A-1M-BK, MB-A-2M-BK, MB-C-1M-BK, MB-C-2M-BK
Feel free to browse through the corresponding datasheet for more information.
|Part Number||Document Type||Version||File|
|USB2-F-1001||Quick Start Guide||1.1||Download|
|Driver||Download Virtual COM Port (VCP) Drivers for Windows, Mac OS and Linux|
|Software Type||USB COM Configuration Utility|
From 20 November 2020 onwards, orders placed for ES-U-1001-A will not include USB extension cable.
Din Rail Bracket (DR-201) the rank mount clip is available for sales. if required, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org