PC Logic Analyzers
The latest ultra-portable, lightweight logic analyser that combines the functions of RAW, RLE, internal & external clock and 8 or 16 channels into a single instrument. Offers a maximum sampling rate of 60MHz or 4-bit RAW with an external clock input. Powered by USB and needs no external power supply. Offering a search function, zoom in, zoom out and full view display provides all the Logic Analyser needs at an affordable cost.
- Number of Channels: 8 or 16
- Capture clock: external clock and internal clock
- Internal capture: use internal clock programmable rates up to 60MHz RLE or 4bit raw
- Data capture modes: Raw data or RLE (Run Length Encoding)
- Maximum number of samples: 256MB
- Maximum input voltage: -0.5 … +5.25V DC
- Input Overvoltage protection: +/-20V (Not meant for continuous operation outside -0.5 … +5.25V)
- CMOS standard voltage thresholds -0.5 … +0.8V – Logic Low; +2.0 … +5.25V – Logic High.
- Hardware upgradeable over USB
- Bus Powered USB Interface (60mA)
- Attractive enclosure with rubberized mouldings
- Dimensions - W: 40mm x H: 10mm x D: 53mm
- Trigger modes: Rising Edge, Falling Edge, High Level and Low Level
- Maximum number of samples: 1 Billion
- Pre-Trig Mode: 0%, 25%, 50%, 75% and 100%
- Zoom-in, Zoom-out and Full view.
- Protocol Analyser: I2C, SPI, OneWire and UART.
- Search Function: Data and Condition.
- Save results to CSV file
- Save results to BMP file
|Part Number||Document Type||Version||File|
|Quick Start Guide||1.1||Download|
ES-DLA-8 / ES-DLA-16 Driver
NOTE: Be sure to install Windows device drivers prior to installing applications
|Logic Analyzer Application Software for Windows||1.2.03||Download|