PC Logic Analyzers
The latest ultra-portable, lightweight logic analyser that combines the functions of RAW, RLE, internal & external clock and 8 or 16 channels into a single instrument. Offers a maximum sampling rate of 60MHz or 4-bit RAW with an external clock input. Powered by USB and needs no external power supply. Offering a search function, zoom in, zoom out and full view display provides all the Logic Analyser needs at an affordable cost.
Comes complete with an attractive enclosure with rubberized mouldings, portable carry case, 1 USB cable, 2 testing cables/probes and a handy quick start guide. Hardware is upgradeable over USB. (For any queries on the probes only, please email us at email@example.com)
- Number of Channels: 8 or 16
- Capture clock: external clock and internal clock
- Internal capture: use internal clock programmable rates up to 60MHz RLE or 4bit raw
- Data capture modes: Raw data or RLE (Run Length Encoding)
- Maximum number of samples: 256MB
- Maximum input voltage: -0.5 … +5.25V DC
- Input Overvoltage protection: +/-20V (Not meant for continuous operation outside -0.5 … +5.25V)
- CMOS standard voltage thresholds -0.5 … +0.8V – Logic Low; +2.0 … +5.25V – Logic High.
- Hardware upgradeable over USB
- Bus Powered USB Interface (60mA)
- Attractive enclosure with rubberized mouldings
- Dimensions - W: 40mm x H: 10mm x D: 53mm
- Trigger modes: Rising Edge, Falling Edge, High Level and Low Level
- Maximum number of samples: 1 Billion
- Pre-Trig Mode: 0%, 25%, 50%, 75% and 100%
- Zoom-in, Zoom-out and Full view.
- Protocol Analyser: I2C, SPI, OneWire and UART.
- Search Function: Data and Condition.
- Save results to CSV file
- Save results to BMP file
|Part Number||Document Type||Version||File|
|Quick Start Guide||1.1||Download|
ES-DLA-8 / ES-DLA-16 Driver
NOTE: Be sure to install Windows device drivers prior to installing applications
|Logic Analyzer Application Software for Windows||1.2.03||Download|